The former Miss Tanzania, is a fashion-forward trendsetter. We see Wema in it, we want it. Wema's versatile style spans from exquisite gowns to trendy casual street style. A woman is not complete without a great hairstyle and the Bongo actress sure knows how to switch up her hairdos like the superstar she is. While we mostly see her sporting expensive weaves and wigs, once in a while, she goes back to her roots by rocking stunning braid styles and we are so here for some of that East African sauce.
Cornrows and braids are the perfect protective style for when you need to take a break from weaves and wigs. The beauty of braid styles is they come in a plethora of styles and designs to select from. However, a wide variety is a double edged sword. Selecting a style becomes quite tasky; you're not sure if you want cornrows, braids, chunky ones, pencil sized, lengthy, short or God knows what else. But, lucky for us, we can always borrow some inspiration from celebrities who double up as fashion IT girls; and speaking of which, here are braid and cornrow styles we can copy from Wema:
1. Big hair don't care. How stunning is this style?
2. These chunky twists are life.
3. You can always play around with different styling options with your braids, like this side flat twist.
4. Mid-part cornrows are still quite trendy at the moment.
5. She totally killed it in this space buns style.
Which is your fav?