As different countries in the world celebrated Halloween yesterday, Kenyans were not left behind. Makeup artists, in particular, took advantage of the opportunity to showcase their prowess even before the main day.
And yes, our Kenyan artists are really talented – there’s no debating that. From the few that shared their 2019 Halloween-inspired makeup looks on Instagram, it’s surprising to see the wonders that makeup can do.
ALSO READ: 7 celebrity make-up fails
We have collected some of the looks from your Kenyan artists. Be the judge. Which makeup look killed it or which one would you choose for the next Halloween?
1. This look by podoabyjoy_mua killed it, right?
2. What do you think of this simple look by Vera Sidika's beauty parlor?
3. You would literally run for your life if you accidentally bumped into this person in town. All in all, great art by Taiboke 254.
4. Another one by Taiboke here. Scary but...isn't that what Halloween is all about?
5. podoabyjoy_mua did a great job with paint and it turned out to be horrifyingly amazing!
6. Simply amazing.
7. Finally, we had this look by one mofajangkenya.
Of all the above Halloween-inspired makeup looks by Kenyan artists 2019, which one would you go for?