Another student is said to have lost his sight after also consuming the substance
The deadly chemical may have been stolen from their laboratory in Barsumbat Secondary School.
One more student is said to have lost his sight after also consuming the substance.
The Sub County Director of Education confirmed the incident and revealed that the second victim was a Form Three student.
He however dismissed claims that the students were affected after drinking methanol.
According to him, they had gone on a chang’aa (illicit brew) drinking spree outside the school.