- You'll need Apple Pay and the McDonald's mobile app to take advantage of the promotion.
- Visit Business Insider's homepage for more stories .
The first day of the promotion falls on National French Fry Day on Friday, July 13. Customers who spend at least $1 using Apple Pay on the McDonald's app are eligible to receive a free, medium-sized french fries. The promotion will continue on Friday, July 20 and Friday, July 27.
If you've got an iPhone, here's how to get your free fries:
- Set up Apple Pay on your iPhone if you haven't already.
- Download the McDonald's app and set up your account.
- In the McDonald's app, select "Order," then "Deals," then click the "FREE Medium Fries with minimum purchase of $1" deal and add it to your mobile order.
- Select an order of at least $1 in the McDonald's app, pay using Apple Pay, and get your free fries.
- I've spent extensive time with the iPhone XS, iPhone XS Max, and iPhone XR here's which phone I'd recommend buying
- How to turn off AMBER alerts and other public safety alerts on your iPhone (though you should keep them on)
- Apple is catching up with Android by slowly killing the iPhone's much-criticized notch, reports say