- Serena Williams just sold the Los Angeles home she's owned for 13 years for $8.1 million .
- The tennis superstar bought the home in 2006 for $6.62 million, according to Mansion Global.
- The six-bedroom house in Bel Air comes with a bar, a swimming pool with a cabana , and private hiking trails.
- Williams bought a house in Beverly Hills for $6.7 million soon after listing her Bel Air home in 2017.
- Visit BusinessInsider.com for more stories .
Serena Williams just sold her six-bedroom Los Angeles home for $8.1 million, Mansion Global reported.
The tennis superstar had owned the Bel Air house since 2006, when she bought it for $6.62 million. She first put it on the market in October 2017 asking $12 million. Soon after that, Williams picked up a $6.7 million five-bedroom house in Beverly Hills.
The tennis player's former Bel Air home sits on 2.76 acres and comes with an outdoor pool and private hiking trails .
Gregory Piechota and Amit Lalji of Keller Williams Realty held the listing.
Here's a look at the 6,100-square-foot Los Angeles home.
- A new social club in a Rockefeller Center penthouse is betting that executives will pay $400 a month to access its lounges and its network of CEOs and directors. Here's what it looks like inside.
- Bruce Willis is selling his 11-bedroom Turks and Caicos compound for $33 million and it could shatter the area's real-estate record. Here's a look inside.
- People aren't buying the iconic, sprawling mansions in one of America's richest cities, a haven for Wall Street types an hour from NYC. I spent a day there here's what it was like.