- Rebekah Paltrow Neumann cofounded WeWork in 2010 alongside her now-husband Adam Neumann and Miguel McKelvey.
- Paltrow Neumannis the CEO of WeGrow, a private primary school run by the coworking space company, according to the school's website .
- The couple has a net worth of $4.1 billion, according to Forbes .
Rebekah Paltrow Neumann once wanted to be an actress, she told Fast Company . Later, she became a certified yoga instructor.
Instead, she became the Chief Brand and Impact Officer of the We Company, which just filed its S-1 .
Paltrow Neumann cofounded the company, originally known by its most famous business, WeWork, alongside her now-husband Adam Neumann and Miguel McKelvey in 2010. She was also an early employee at the first coworking company Adam and McKelvey founded, Greendesk, according to Fast Company .
Ahead of the We Company's impending IPO, Paltrow Neumann has turned her attention to WeGrow, the private primary school run by the company.
Neumann declined to comment through a WeWork spokesperson.
Keep reading for a look at the life of Rebekah Paltrow Neumann.
- 8 of the most elite golf clubs in the New York City area, where the wealthy pay as much as $1 million in joining fees
- The 25 best colleges in the US that are actually worth the cost of tuition
- What life is really like in the 'best place to live in America,' where live music and jobs are plentiful but you have to battle daily traffic jams and scorching summers