- " Game of Thrones " star Lena Headey spoke about the eighth and final season of the series while on ABC's " Good Morning America " Monday.
- Headey, who plays Cersei Lannister on HBO's hit series, wouldn't give any spoilers about the final season but did explain her emotions over the show ending.
- "I feel totally chuffed ... just means really happy ... to have been a part of something like that for so long," she said. "I think everyone's ready to do new stuff, but I think until it's over over, I won't know I feel."
- Actor Kit Harington , who plays Jon Snow, felt the same way .
- In an interview with GQ Australia , Harington said, "I remember everyone walking around towards the end going, 'I've had enough now. I love this, it's been the best thing in my life, I'll miss it one day - but I'm done.'"
- Watch the interview below (starts at :50) .
Eyewitness? Submit your stories now via social or: