She totally nailed it
Ms. Heard's finesse when it comes to her choice of dressing is one thing that we can't wink about.
The mother of three looks great in every outfit that comes her way; including the Ankara, the popular African kitenge.
Here are 7 times she dazzled in the African wear designed by Sue Ochola (Casa Deroy) - the fine finishing of the outfits is every inch to flamboyancy.
1. Spotted in NYC rocking the African print Kimono coupled with an easy-to-wear head wrap
2. Judith Heard totally nailed this floor sweeping kitenge customised with gold arm accessories and beautiful earring jewelry
3. A little touch of elegance with red top and high waist Ankara pants
4. Hail the queen. Ms. Heard beautifully shows off her extra accessory that blend perfectly with her colorful African fabric
5. The head wrap brings to life JH's elegance
6. Here she pairs the Ankara peplum blazer with black pants and boots
7. Too extra