These are 10 times Vera Sidika has wowed us with her fashion sense.
She is known as an influencer, a thirstrap, as a socialite and as an entrepreneur since she has owned a fashion line, a hair parlour and a slim-tea brand called Veetox. However, I feel like Vera rarely gets credit for her fashion sense which is honestly off the charts.
From ripped jeans to lacy numbers and sequined figure-hugging dresses Vera is quite the fashionista. Whether she is rocking upscale brands like Gucci or Giuseppe Zanotti or obscure brands, Vera always looks very trendy.
Below are her most fashionable moments:
1. When she rocked a blonde wig, red lip and nude bandage dress with faux leather details.
2. In this flowered Kimono which contrasted beautifully with her all-white outfit. She added a pop of nude with a Chanel bag and Valentino heels.
3. In a maroon lace top with matching heels in Dubai.
4. When she went for bridal elegance in this shiny dress.
5. Sequin looked so bomb on her!
6. The time Vera flaunted her amazing figure in a lime green bikini and a Hawaiian print cover-up from Siri Studio.
7. Gucci gang, Gucci gang, Gucci gang, Gucci gang!
8. When she flaunted her seductive curves in this body enhancing bandage dress.
9. This look she rocked while in Beverly Hills, California.
And last but not the least, my personal favorite, this lacy number she rocked while in the USA.